Preventative Maintenance for your Automatic Gate
Ozgate Automation specialises in Automatic Gate maintenance to a variety of automated sliding gates, swing gates and boom gate systems. We understand the importance in having your automatic gate system fully maintained to ensure its operation in keeping your site safe and secure, minimising downtime and extending the life of your gate system.
Preventative maintenance also lessens the likelihood of small inexpensive problems becoming a larger more expensive problem, in turn saving you time and money.
How does our Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Program work?
- We record the month your service is due through IT systems
- The Ozgate service department will arrange a suitable and convenient time to attend site
- A trained and experienced technician will carry out a preventative maintenance service your gate
- After completion you will receive a safety and maintenance service report detailing the condition of your system
- If your gate requires any remedial works, our experienced service team will provide a quotation to repair the problem before costly breakdowns or personnel injury occurs
Ozgate Automation perform regular scheduled gate maintenance for our expanding customer base including, high security sites, mine sites, government departments, and various industrial and commercial facilities across NSW.
Preventative maintenance for your gate is available to new and existing customers and are available in 3, 6 and 12 monthly intervals to suit your requirements.
Call us now to discuss a preventive maintenance program for your automatic gate system to ensure its safe and reliable operation today.